Two open days to be held at printMAX’ Hampshire demo centre, 30th November and 1st December 2022
printMAX is delighted to invite anyone who wants to see a variety of printing and finishing equipment in action.
There will be two open days to give customers the opportunity to witness the latest solutions from Roland and Mimaki in action. There will also be expert technical consultants demonstrating the full potential of these machines.
Each day will run from 10am to 5pm, providing a fantastic opportunity to demo the latest technology from both leading manufacturers, and to catch up with the printMAX team.
The open days will feature:
· The leading large format print technology from Roland/ Mimaki including the brand new TrueVIS 3 series from Roland and the CJV330 from Mimaki.
· A wide variety of demonstrations on both flatbed and roll to roll machines, solvent and UV technology.
· The opportunity to challenge technical consultants with your print and application queries.
· A chance to catch up with the printMAX team, UKSignBoards’ recommended supplier.
· Discover creative print inspiration and application ideas.
· Exclusive offers on ink, media and hardware.
· And much more!
printMAX says this is the perfect time to browse the best solutions for your business going forward into 2023. Whatever plans the future holds for your business, they are able to provide you with any advice and support you many need.
Due to limited availability, if you wish to attend one of the open days, please call 01420 511539 to book your place, or click here to register online.
Alternatively, if you are unable to make these dates or location, and would like to speak to one of the printMAX team to find a more suitable venue or date, or for more information on any of the Roland or Mimaki machines, please contact us on 01420 511539, firstname.lastname@example.org.